Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Jelly Belly Factory

Well we had a lot of fun going to the Jelly Belly Factory with our friends last week on August 12. There were 16 kids and 5 mom's it was a lot of fun. We looked like we were on our own field trip. We left at 8am and beat the crowd it was nice we only had to wait a few minutes. The kids all had fun seeing millions of Jelly Belly's and tasting them, but best of all getting to take some home. On the way home we stopped through the outlets it was fun. Thanks to all my friends for a fun day!


1 comment:

Andy said...

I love it every time we go! Especially the bag of beans everyone gets at the end... Rebecca

twilight

Zargeskids music


About Me

My photo
Mom to five beautiful Children and a great husband who I love with all my heart. I'm the luckiest person on earth with the greatest job of being a stay home mom
Daisypath Anniversary tickers