Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I'm A BIG kid now!!!



Well Karlie is officially a Big girl and no longer a baby. She is completely potty trained since the beginning of July no diapers during the day and by mid July she was dry all night. The beginning of Aug she woke me up at 3 am to go potty and after that I knew she was ready the next night she slept in panties It has been a few weeks now NO diapers not even at night. I am so proud of her, she is AMAZING! She has had no accidents at night and only two at the gym for what ever reason she does not like to ask other people to go to the bathroom. She is the youngest at 2 1/2 and I would say the easiest one of my kids to potty train. Yeah Karlie!!!!!

No comments:

twilight

Zargeskids music


About Me

My photo
Mom to five beautiful Children and a great husband who I love with all my heart. I'm the luckiest person on earth with the greatest job of being a stay home mom
Daisypath Anniversary tickers