Monday, August 31, 2009

fun in the sun




Saturday it was HOT HOT HOT it was like 106 so we were happy to go to Grandma Florence's house and swim. We invited our friends the Bradbury's to go with us, the kids all had a wonderful time swimming and it was fun to have my Sister and my nieces and Nephews there. My parents came and brought my Brothers baby she was not sure about the pool though. Chris was on-call for work so he came later the kids were glad when dad got their to play with them. I think the most fun for me would have to be jumping in with the kids it was a lot of fun. Thanks Grandma for having us over. We love you!







2 comments:

Mason Family said...

oh, we miss you so much! And the heat! :) Come up and visit us soon!

clairz said...

Those pix reminded me of my childhood, growing up in California.

The kids are getting so big! Looks like it's time to be planning another trip up some time.

twilight

Zargeskids music


About Me

My photo
Mom to five beautiful Children and a great husband who I love with all my heart. I'm the luckiest person on earth with the greatest job of being a stay home mom
Daisypath Anniversary tickers