Monday, August 10, 2009

Best Auntie in the World!!!!!!!


Yes we have the best Auntie in the World! Our Auntie Dee (Chris' sister) took us (me Isabella and Emily and My friend Maddie) to go see the Jonas Brothers on the 4th of Aug. It was soooooooooo Awesome!!!!!! We had sooooooooo much fun. They are sooooooo hot! There were these really annoying girls that sat behind us screaming the whole whole time and crying there heads of on the song " A little bit longer". Jordan Sparks opened for them she was good. All and all we had the time of our lives! Thanks Auntie Dee for being so Awesome!!! And thanks for taking us out to dinner to BJ'S is was super yummy! Jonas Brothers ROCK!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

clairz said...

We've been reading about this big event on Facebook--so glad to see the pictures of those happy girls!!

Auntie Dee, you are the absolute best. Not many are as brave as you...

Love from Grandma Clair

dz said...

Awww....it was my pleasure!!! Love you all! (and it was better than I had expected).

P.S. we still need to shop online for shirts!

twilight

Zargeskids music


About Me

My photo
Mom to five beautiful Children and a great husband who I love with all my heart. I'm the luckiest person on earth with the greatest job of being a stay home mom
Daisypath Anniversary tickers