Thursday, August 21, 2008

Happy Birthday!!!!!




Chris turned 34 today. He is such a great Dad and Husband. We love him soooo much. He is such a great Dad that his big Birthday plans were Coaching Izzy's soccer practice and when I asked him what he would like for his birthday dinner he said what ever would be easiest for me. however I think he said that since I got up at 5 am and make him a birthday breakfast. Well all and all I think he had a pretty great day. Happy birthday Honey I love you!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Happy Birthday, Chris! We miss you guys, too. Once in a while, Al especially misses Emily. I'm so glad you started a blog--it helps me feel closer to all our Wheatland friends!

salty c-snake said...

Hello Zarges!! I found your blog through the Verdoorns. It's so fun to see you guys. I'm shocked at how grown up Isabelle looks!!

I love this pics with the kids holding up their grades. I'm going to do that sometime.

It's good to see you guys are doing well. We miss the Wheatland ward.

Colby Warnock

twilight

Zargeskids music


About Me

My photo
Mom to five beautiful Children and a great husband who I love with all my heart. I'm the luckiest person on earth with the greatest job of being a stay home mom
Daisypath Anniversary tickers