Friday, August 29, 2008

19 months



It is so amazing to me how fast time goes by. Karlie turned 19 months today. She is so smart and so cute. Some of her favorite things are animals especially dogs, babies, reading books, playing the piano, dancing, going for walks and really anything outside, she loves shoes and loves to say thank you. Her favorite shows are my friends Tiger and Pooh she loves Darby, Barney, and play with me Sesame, and she loves little Mermaid. Some of her cute moments lately are when she hears the neighbors dogs barking she says " No, Bad dog shut-up" as she points and waves her finger in the direction of the barking. She is constantly telling us "I like that" and letting us know what she doesn't like as well. On Tues the 26 of August she went potty in the big girl potty all by herself. I was ecstatic and she has asked to go potty a few times since it would be nice for her to potty train but we will see I'm sure I probably just jinxed it. Well we are so glad to have Karlie in our family she really made it complete and has brought us so much joy. we love you Kar!

2 comments:

clairz said...

Is this blog designed to make grandparents want to come for a visit? (Not a threat).

Hey, Karlie, you are a wonderful dancer. Aimee, you are turning into such a High Tech Mama!

Kim said...

Oh My Gosh! She is so big and so cute and so looks like the others! So adorable!

twilight

Zargeskids music


About Me

My photo
Mom to five beautiful Children and a great husband who I love with all my heart. I'm the luckiest person on earth with the greatest job of being a stay home mom
Daisypath Anniversary tickers