Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Back to School







Back to school its a bitter sweet. I really have enjoyed having the kids home this summer so am a little sad to send them off to school. It's hard to believe Isabella is a big 7th grader I am starting to feel old. Christopher started 5th grade and is really excited. Emily is a big 3rd grader. And last but not least Mason is in 1st and went to school today and had no separation issues like last year it was really nice, my baby boy is growing up. Karlie is almost 19months old and rules the house she seems to be the star wherever we go we are so blessed to have her in our home.

1 comment:

clairz said...

Love the blog, love the pictures, love the kids. Keep those posts coming, I know you have lots of news every day that we'd love to read.

twilight

Zargeskids music


About Me

My photo
Mom to five beautiful Children and a great husband who I love with all my heart. I'm the luckiest person on earth with the greatest job of being a stay home mom
Daisypath Anniversary tickers