Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Happy Easter!


We had a fun filled weekend. Saturday we went with friends to the egg hunt at Chick-fil-A it was a lot of fun. The kids got a ton of free stuff and the boys both won t-shirts on a soccer game. Chris and our friend Nick ended up in the back of a police car. It was a great day that ended in a BBQ and games.

Easter Sunday was nice my parents came up and went to church with us in the morning then we came home to egg hunt with our friends in the Court. Then we went to my sisters for dinner and more egg hunting with cousins. We had a great time and I love spending time with family. Plus I got to see Kim total bonus!

1 comment:

clairz said...

Beautiful photos, beautiful kids! Hope to see you all soon.

twilight

Zargeskids music


About Me

My photo
Mom to five beautiful Children and a great husband who I love with all my heart. I'm the luckiest person on earth with the greatest job of being a stay home mom
Daisypath Anniversary tickers