Monday, April 4, 2011

beale falls 2011

We hiked Beale Falls with our friends Nick and Nichole and had a great time WE went Feb. 21 and the weather was perfect. Karlie hiked like such a big girl I was proud of her thats a lot of walking for those little legs. We took our dogs they had a blast. The best was when we got home and I told the Kids tick check and Chris is the first to pop off and say I already did and I am good. OF course being the mom I am I said nope off with your shirt and Oh my goodness!!!! to my surprise the first thing I see is a tick. Then of course he started freaking out "it hurts, oh it hurts" lol . We removed the tick and he took meds to prevent Lyme Disease. OH what day!


3 comments:

clairz said...

What a beautiful place. I loved seeing these photos. The kids are getting so big. Hope to see you this summer!

Love,
Grandma Clair

Kim said...

I found a tick on Spence's head in CT once. I kinda freaked out!

Aimee said...

I freaked out but kept my cool the Dr said most ticks dont have lyme but we could treat for peace of mind
PS if you ever get a tick your supposed to keep it in a jar so they can test it.

twilight

Zargeskids music


About Me

My photo
Mom to five beautiful Children and a great husband who I love with all my heart. I'm the luckiest person on earth with the greatest job of being a stay home mom
Daisypath Anniversary tickers