Tuesday, October 7, 2008

look out we have a teenager!


its official we have a teenager in the house! Izzy turned thirteen on Oct 2 it feels really weird to have a teenager. She now feels like she should run the place. For her birthday I took her to the mall and had her make-up done it was a lot of fun! Daddy was not ready to let go of having a little girl and say yes to make-up so we are just going to stick with mascara for now. Isabella is turning into such a beautiful young lady. WE LOVE YOU IZ!

1 comment:

THE ARMSTRONGS said...

Your tween years are over! You've always been beautiful, but I agree with your mom that you are a more of a young woman than the primary girl I remember! Happy Belated Birthday. Sis.Armstrong

twilight

Zargeskids music


About Me

My photo
Mom to five beautiful Children and a great husband who I love with all my heart. I'm the luckiest person on earth with the greatest job of being a stay home mom
Daisypath Anniversary tickers