Thursday, October 30, 2008

Bishops Pumpkin Farm

We took a trip over to Bishop pumpkin farm a Zarges tradition since Izzy was in Pre-school. It was really fun! Karlie was really cute we took her into the petting zoo and all the goats were named Rocket and she kept calling them by making a kissy sound and an attempt to snap. The best was her trying to feed them the hay that is just on the ground. The kids had fun getting pumpkins and playing and thanks to Grandpa getting treats like caramel apples, ice cream, and cider. It's one of my favorite things about fall.

3 comments:

Mason Family said...

She is so cute!!! Is that a bow that I made u? We miss you guys so much!!!! we all need a trip! :)

clairz said...

Those kids are getting so big! Will there be room for us when we visit?

Mysticnocturne said...

Fun pictures!

twilight

Zargeskids music


About Me

My photo
Mom to five beautiful Children and a great husband who I love with all my heart. I'm the luckiest person on earth with the greatest job of being a stay home mom
Daisypath Anniversary tickers