Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Time-Out





This last weekend was a fun filled somewhat crazy one. I went with a six of my friends to go to time-out for women it was AMAZING to say the least. It was Fri night and Sat all day so we just got a room and stayed down in Sacramento it was a lot of fun. It was my first time to ever leave Karlie over night I thought it would be so hard,but my friends had me laughing so hard I cried it was hard to miss her when I was having so much fun. We stayed up till 2:45 Am and then had to get up at 5:45 AM so it made a short night. Thanks to all my friends who helped me to have so much fun. I called Chris first chance I got and found out if he survived the night. Karlie slept like a baby all night not waking up once and that they were all doing great.

It was also the Kids First Soccer games I felt bad that I was going to miss them. I had called and wished them good luck. All three of them had a great time and they all played goalie for part of their games. Sadly they all lost I will spare you the details of that. But the most important part is they had fun. Delia came to help Chris with Karlie while I was gone. He is a awesome father and a super hero in my eyes but taking 5 Kids to soccer and coaching would be impossible with a 19 month old running everywhere. So all day Sat. Dee had Emily and Karlie she took them out to lunch and to the store where she spoiled all the kids. Thank you Dee! We love you! Its was nice to not have to worry about my Kids this weekend so Thank you to you and to Chris! It was nice to come home and have my boys run out to greet me and say how much I was missed. However I think Aunite Dee's Wii was better.

6 comments:

Kim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kim said...

What is that blue thing Mason is wearing? What happened to the super hip green and yellow?

Girls keeps telling me I need to go to TOFW--maybe I'll cave this year!

Cherie said...

Sounds like a great time! And isn't it wonderful to have such an awesome hubby! Good job Chris! It's a lot of work to take over for mom full-time, but it sounds like he did a great job. And congrats to the soccer kiddies, they're super brave to play goalie. Love you guys!

Nichole said...

Now if I could just convince you to go to get a pedicure. I don't have any idea how you guys do it. I don't have enough time or energy and I only have Lindsey. Ok kids, we have to talk about these games. What happened to the phrase "kick butt?" Love, Nichole.

dz said...

What a fun time it was to be with the kids! Love you all!

Veronica Bartles said...

TOFW was great, wasn't it?? I keep thinking about that "pebble on the beach" analogy that Jim Ferrell talked about. It occurs to me that, if we are all pebbles on the beach and Christ is on that beach with us, He's not just looking down at us, but He is filling His pockets with pebbles to carry home! And on the way, He is buffing and polishing those pebbles until it becomes obvious that they are really priceless gemstones inside! (I think that has become my favorite analogy from the weekend.)

So, have you figured out how to post your picture with Kenneth Cope yet? I'd be glad to come help you mess with it and try to figure it out, if you want.

Oh, by the way, tag - you're it. Go to my blog and look at the post titled "6 Random Things About Me" for the rules! ;)

twilight

Zargeskids music


About Me

My photo
Mom to five beautiful Children and a great husband who I love with all my heart. I'm the luckiest person on earth with the greatest job of being a stay home mom
Daisypath Anniversary tickers