Friday, September 26, 2008

Karlie Karlie Karlie






Man I have been busy the last couple weeks. Soccer sure keeps us busy. There have been a few things I thought were cute that have happened the last few weeks so I thought I would share a few of them with you. Karlie is so much fun and so different then my other four. She LOVES to be outside the other day I went out to find that she thought she needed a day at the spa so she was inventing her own way of getting a pedicure.
Then there is her mouth. Kiss the neighborhood goodbye! she is teaching all the kids bad words she likes to tell the dog to sit or the kids to sit. However it sounds a little different so then they repeat what it sounds like she is saying, oops! so sorry if shes a bad influence but she really is saying SIT. Her new thing is also calling her sister Isabella it is so cute and she will say it over and over its a game. I hope you enjoy her as much as I do.

No comments:

twilight

Zargeskids music


About Me

My photo
Mom to five beautiful Children and a great husband who I love with all my heart. I'm the luckiest person on earth with the greatest job of being a stay home mom
Daisypath Anniversary tickers