Monday, October 3, 2011

Happy Sweet Sixteen


So my beautiful daughter turned 16 this weekend. Man when I say that it makes me feel old! She had a fun weekend Saturday she went to Homecoming with some friends and then house/dog-sat for some neighbors. Sun was her birthday and we just had a nice cozy day hanging out and watching conference. She is having her party in a couple weeks her first to invite boys since second grade. She can't wait for her first date now that she is 16 but I know I can. Happy Birthday Isabella we love you! You are so Beautiful.

2 comments:

Cherie said...

Umm... I don't know who that is... The eldest daughter of yours that I know is still 9! What a beautiful girl she is, I can't believe how the time has past. Happy birthday!

clairz said...

Gorgeous Izzie! So grown up.

twilight

Zargeskids music


About Me

My photo
Mom to five beautiful Children and a great husband who I love with all my heart. I'm the luckiest person on earth with the greatest job of being a stay home mom
Daisypath Anniversary tickers