Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween fun


We had a spooktacular Halloween. We had some friends come over for dinner(chicken and dumplings) and we all went trick or treating together it was a lot of fun. There were fourteen kids in all, what a group to open your door to! Karlie was very cute they would go to give her a piece of candy and she would just reach into their bowl and take out the piece she wanted. She is defiantly a girl who knows what she wants. The kids all had a good time and it was fun to spend time with our friends.

1 comment:

clairz said...

At last! I was waiting for pix of the Halloween costumes! Everyone looked wonderful and I'll bet you all had a super time. Miss you!

twilight

Zargeskids music


About Me

My photo
Mom to five beautiful Children and a great husband who I love with all my heart. I'm the luckiest person on earth with the greatest job of being a stay home mom
Daisypath Anniversary tickers